Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Great for: Skin, bone and heart health
- Nutrient profile: High in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids
- Flavour: Sophisticated and complex with notes of spice, bitterness and a smooth almond aftertaste
- Why Erbology? Our 100% organic coratina olives are hand-picked and pressed on a single estate in Apulia, Italy
- Top tip: Drizzle over salads or pair with freshly-baked bread
Ingredients and nutrition
Ingredients: 100% organic extra-virgin coratina olive oil.
How to enjoy: As with all fine extra-virgin olive oils, our Olive Oil has a low smoking point so avoid using it as a cooking oil. Instead, drizzle liberally over Mediterranean dishes, roasted vegetables and dips. It’s also surprisingly delicious when paired with high quality dark chocolate.
Store your amber glass bottle in a cool, dark place and please recycle after use.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.