Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Powder
- Great for: Supporting gut health and a diverse microbiome
- Nutrient profile: Over half of prebiotic inulin fibre per serving, naturally
- Rich in iron and B vitamins
- Flavour: Earthy and slightly sweet
- Why Erbology? Our small-batch powder is high in inulin without losing any of the complementary minerals and vitamins which are discarded in processed inulin powders
- Top tip: Stir into porridge or mix into baked goods like cookies and cakes
Ingredients and nutrition
Ingredients: 100% organic Jerusalem artichoke tubers (Helianthus tuberosus (L.))
How to enjoy: Use two to three teaspoons per day to add naturally sweet crunch to breakfast bowls and in baked goods like bread and pancakes. Unlike many producers, we don’t extract the inulin from our Jerusalem artichoke and it doesn’t dissolve in water.
Store your jar in a cool, dry place and please recycle after use.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.