Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder
- Great for: Managing stress, balancing mood and supporting your natural immune defences
- Nutrient profile: Over 32% immunity-supporting beta-glucans
- Flavour: Mild and earthy mushroom taste
- Why Erbology? Our mushrooms are grown in small batches in controlled organic conditions in Europe and quality-checked by independent accredited testers
- Top tip: Stir 1/2 tsp into a hot chocolate for a soothing drink – hot water also helps to extract the beta-glucans from the mushroom
Ingredients: 100% organic heterpolysaccharides derived from Hericium erinaceus (L.). Non-GMO. Made in Europe.
‘Heteropolysaccharides’ refers to the three different components of lion’s mane mushroom used in our powder: the mycelia, fruiting bodies and secondary fungal metabolities.
How to enjoy: Take ½ – 1tsp of lion’s mane up to twice a day in hot drinks. Remember to take a break of about a week after 6-8 weeks. Store in a dark place at a temperature below 40°C. Please recycle our packaging.
Children and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take lion’s mane. This is simply because little research has been done into any potential risks to these groups. If you have a medical condition, or take prescription medication, please consult your doctor before using.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.