Organic Milk Thistle Powder
- Great for: Traditional liver support and regeneration
- Nutrient profile: Contains silymarin, a flavonoid which is excellent at fighting free radical damage
- Flavour: Nutty, mildly bitter
- Why Erbology? We cold-press our milk thistle seeds in small batches to remove the oils, resulting in a concentrated powder rich in nutrients
- Top tip: Mix one tsp with hot water to make milk thistle tea, or blend into salads, soups and smoothies
Ingredients and nutrition
Ingredients: 100% organic milk thistle seeds (Silybun marianum (L.) Gaertn.).
Note: Made in a facility that processes gluten.
How to enjoy: As it’s made from nothing but milk thistle seeds, our powder doesn’t dissolve in water. Mix a teaspoon per day into smoothies, soups and stews for a savoury twist. Alternatively, it’s a brilliant health-boosting addition to baked goods, blending perfectly into cookies and cakes.
Our Milk Thistle Powder may interact with enzymes in your liver. If you are taking prescription medication, speak to your doctor first to make sure there’ll be no unwanted interactions. Don’t take Milk Thistle Powder if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive. Speak to your doctor before taking Milk Thistle if you take oral contraceptives.
Store your jar in a cool, dry place and please recycle after use.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.