Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder
- Great for: Natural immunity support
- Nutrient profile: Over 20% immunity-supporting beta-glucans
- Flavour: Mildly bitter mushroom taste
- Why Erbology? Our small-batch medicinal mushrooms are grown in controlled organic conditions in Europe and quality-checked by independent accredited testers
- Top tip: Add 1/2 tsp to a hot drink like tea, coffee or hot chocolate, as hot water helps to extract the beta-glucans
Ingredients and nutrition
Ingredients: 100% organic heteropolysaccharides derived from Ganoderma lucidum (L.). Non-GMO. Made in Europe.
‘Heteropolysaccharides’ refers to the three different components of reishi mushroom used in our powder: the mycelia, fruiting bodies and secondary fungal metabolities.
How to enjoy: Take ½ – 1tsp of reishi powder once a day in hot drinks. Remember to take a break of about a week after 6-8 weeks. Store in a dark place at a temperature below 40°C. Please recycle our packaging.
Children and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take reishi. This is simply because little research has been done into any potential risks to these groups. If you have a medical condition, or take prescription medication, please consult your doctor before using.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.